Transportation of vehicles from one destination to the next by means of:
- Road delivery – Drivers behind the steering – charged per vehicle to the destination.
- Carrier Delivery – Vehicle are loaded on a truck and moved from point A to B off wheels.
- Yard Work- Supply of well trained drivers from code 08 right up to code 14 for your fleet movements like re-arranging of vehicles in the yard or moving vehicles on convoy to the client depots- charges are on an hourly basis per driver with minimum hours per day.
We deliver vehicles, Trucks and Busses from anywhere in South African and to some neighboring states.
Value Adding Services
- Vehicles are insured whilst in transit with a United Auto Ferry authorized driver or carrier. The insurance covers the vehicle in case damages incur whilst being driven by an authorized United Auto Ferry driver. There is an excess for any claims for damages.
- Car Wash Services.
A direct rapport will be established with our customers to:
- Determine objective and situational factors.
- Recommend an action plan to achieve client needs.
- Finalize payment and credit plan terms.
- Obtain commitment and agreement to render service.